Saturday, July 28, 2012

hands

Listening to: Tip of My Tongue by The Civil Wars
Verse addiction: When he falls, he will not be hurled headlong because the LORD is the One Who holds his hand. ~Psalm 37:24


Oh, just watching the sunset in Dripping Springs over the Pedernales Falls. :D


He's always been close // Always steadied my feet on the sand // Before my ears ever heard His Name // My heart knew the feel of His hand

Other hands had bruised me // His always came to heal // Bring out the harp and lift your voice // Now His are the only hands I feel

My heart thrills with joy // My eyes forever shine // Praise the Worthy One // {Jesus is here and He is mine}

Forever my heart will praise// The God Who heard my pleas // Forever my hands will be lifted // Forever I'll dance and sing

No comments:

Post a Comment